Bows & Bandeaus



I've always been drawn to articles of clothing that show of the girly-girl side of me. That's why when I saw the black and nude high-waisted skirt, I instantly fell in love. It was everything I wanted in a skirt- great fabric quality, super fun, flirty, and twirly. I decided to pair this skirt with a lovely dusty rose bandeau/crop top to keep the look sweet and soft. Since I was heading off for dinner with the fam, and restaurants are typically freezing (seriously, why is it always so cold?) I wore my fave LC by Lauren Conrad tan boyfriend blazer to keep me warm and cozy. To finish off my look, I strapped on these black peep-toe stilettos. The gold bow is my favorite part; it's such a feminine and elegant touch! Gotta love bows :) 

What do you think about my look?

Feel free to share a link of your OOTD in the comments below! 



Bandeau: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Blazer: Kohls, LC by Lauren Conrad
Heels: Kohls, Elle Collection
Necklace: New York & Company


xoxo, Pear




13 comments

  1. I love the whole outfit, such a nice assemblage ^^

    xo, L
    http://punkbonbon.blogspot.com/
    PS: Be sure to check out my 1st post ;3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful! I love your skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Awesome tone. My favorite part of the outfit is definitely the skirt. Everything looks great together; this is my favorite outfit of yours so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your necklace!!

    www.princessofcalifornia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Love the details on the shoes!

    Wish & Wear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shoes and the skirt!
    Xx

    http://allyssabea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit we love your heels!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful outfit!! Those heels look so gorgeous and chic! :)

    p.s. Feel free to check out my fashion blog,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute dress! I have heels similar to those and I love them!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the skirt fits your body perfectly. love the outfit :) hows the quality of the LC blazer? ive been looking around for a white one this fall!
    -Jasmine O.

    http://www.chicsincity.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I have two LC blazers (this one and a black one) and they are both really good quality. Had these for almost 2 years already and they still look the same as I bought them. I believe there is a white blazer in the LC Fall collection too, but you can also check out Forever 21- thats where I bought my white blazer and its equally well made!

      Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope that helps!

      XO, Pear

      Delete
  11. Such a cute and girly outfit! Love how you styled it.

    ReplyDelete