Charity Dinner w/ Michelle Phan- YouTube Beauty Guru

On Monday evening, I had the opportunity to meet one of my favorite YouTube Beauty Gurus, Michelle Phan in LA with my friend. She hosted a lovely charity dinner at Clusi Batusi, a delicious Italian restaurant in Little Tokyo. All tip money collected that evening went towards World Vision's fight against hunger, and it was definitely a great turnout. I had the spaghetti, and it was really flavorful, yet light. Michelle also played her part too as the Server, while her boyfriend Dom was the Chef. Meeting the lovely couple was everything I expected. Michelle was incredibly sweet to all her fans and Dom was just very supportive and happy for the event's success. 

It was an amazing chance to raise money towards a great cause while trying out a new restaurant in town, and of course meeting the beautiful Michelle Phan!



No comments

Post a Comment