Deep Blue Sea

I've always loved the nautical trend, because it gives me such a casual yet luxurious feel at the same time. It also reminds me of the 1940s, which is my favorite decade in terms of women's fashion and glamour. After all, who doesn't love pin-up girls? Stripes are also such a classic and fun print to style while accentuating your curves in the right areas. My favorite is pairing stripes with a bold color like this cobalt blue top from XXI. It adds an instant richness to the outfit, and really helps bring out the gold detailing on the bottoms.  

What are some of your favorite ways to style stripes?






Top & Bottoms: Forever 21

xoxo, Pear


Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

6 comments

  1. Very cute indeed!

    Smile On:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love these striped shorts! The gold buttons are a nce detail on them, and the blue blouse goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shorts and sandals are a perfect combo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nautical trend as well. I would probably wear stripes on a peplum top with a bright solid colored pants - red or blue. :)

    Adly
    adlyvelasco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your top! I just think sheer tops are so pretty <3 i'd definitely do the same, if im wearing a bottom with stripes-print, i will wear a simple top.
    xo,
    http://loveroxie.com

    ReplyDelete